Friday, February 14, 2014

X and O

Happy Valentine's Day!

This isn't usually a holiday where I decorate, but found this cute little table topper kit at Sew Lux Fabrics and thought it was fun! If you haven't been to their website, check them out. They have great sales and they are quick fulfilling orders, which come wrapped in cute brown and pink polka-dot paper and tied with ribbon!



I think it turned out pretty cute too.  The kit included a mini charm pack, background, backing and binding fabric of "Surrounded by Love" by Deb Strain for Moda. 
It's adorable fabric - bright and cheery!

It's not large - 15 x 21 - but it will look cute on a side table with the little dish I found at the grocery store.  I'm into the mini quilts lately. They are quick and easy and turn out very cute! Sorry the pictures are a bit dark. It was a gloomy day when I took the picture. 


Here is the back. Isn't it cute!? Little heart flowers.  I added two corner pockets in case I  also wanted to use it as a wall hanging.  And what's not to love about the chevron binding! 
Then some basic straight-line stitching and it was done!



Have a happy day and be sure and hug everyone you love today and everyday!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. adorbs. great job on such tiny squares

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your mini quilt very much. Just the right touch of X and O. Creative Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete